- Sold by Authorised Distributor - Ice-Watch Malaysia
- Waterproofness : 10ATM
- Case Material : Polyamide+
- Movement : Miyota 2453
- Lens & band material : Mineral Glass & leather
- Warranty : 2 years
- Type of Movement : 3 Hands and Date
- Size: Big: 48mm
The Ice-Vintage reinterprets the watch styles of the past for contemporary times, with its hand-sewn leather band, in black, brown or beige, its steel dial and hands with bronze matt patinated reflections.
Men and women who appreciate elegance and perfection are bound to love this understated, classy accessory, which has been beautifully finished and combines nicely with a handbag or briefcase in aged leather. A truly timeless fashion statement!
For Warranty Claim purposes, please bring along the Warranty Card and attach together with the Receipt of Purchase/Tax Invoice as a Proof of Purchase.
All goods sold are not refundable or exchangeable.
If there is problem with item(s) you receive, please contact us via email email@example.com
Specifications of Ice-Watch ICE vintage - Black - Big
- Watch Dial Size48mm
- The size of the watch case in mm45mm to 49mm
- Where is the watch movement madeJapan
- Delivery Option EconomyNo
- Watch glass materialMineral glass
- Water Resistant100m
- Shape of the watch caseRound
- Warranty Period2 Years
- Strap MaterialSteel
- Watch's features/functionsDate
- Warranty TypeLocal Supplier Warranty
- Delivery Option StandardYes
- Delivery Option ExpressYes
1 x ICE vintage - Black - Big
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns